VIEW is an association for the education and wellbeing of the visually impaired
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD
VIEW is your voice at government level, representing teachers of the visually impaired on a range of Committees and Steering groups linked to VI issues.
VIEW is a group that is open to professionals, parents and others with an interest in the field of visual impairment.
Aims of the association:
- To represent the views of our membership through training, support and surveys
- To raise the standards of the education of children and young people in schools and in Further and Higher Education Establishments
- To support developments in the field to benefit individuals with a visual impairment
- To support the qualification of piano tuners
- To share and disseminate information
- To establish links with other organisations, sharing information to benefit children and young people with a visual impairment.
Benefits of Membership:
- VIEW is your voice. The executive committee represents our very specialised field at national level.
- Access to the VIEW resources collection and publications of work carried out by QTVIs and others, including our committee and groups
- Network of support and information for members
- Access toVIEW’s confidential online discussion forum
- Access to Events diary
- Opportunity to place and read online adverts which are accessible to non members
- 6 copies of ‘Insight’magazine per year
- Access to past editions of Curriculum Bitesize
- Discounts on RNIB products and courses
- Discount on VIEW conference fee.
- full £50
- retired £30
- LSAs £35
VIEW is a registered charity. Charity number 277864